A true Belfast Breakfast!
Wake up refreshed to our selection of delicious breakfast options in the light and spacious breakfast room at Maranatha Guesthouse.
Breakfast is served 7.30 – 9.00am every morning and 7.30 – 9.30am on weekends.
Special arrangements can be made on request.
Our full cooked Breakfast consists of the finest quality ingredients from local producers:
- Thick cut bacon, pork sausage, mushrooms, tomato, local potato bread and soda bread with your choice of cooked eggs.
- Soda Sandwich -A filled soda with bacon, sausage and egg.
- Scrambled Egg with Smoked Salmon and fresh toasted wheaten.
- Choice of Eggs to include poached, boiled or scrambled eggs served with fresh wheaten or white/brown toast.
- Our Breakfast Special –Fresh toasted wheaten with tomato chutney topped with poached egg and melted cheddar.
- Oatmeal Porridge drizzled with a topping of your choice.
We also offer
- A choice of fresh juices
- Choice of herbal teas to include English breakfast tea
- Fresh Cafetiere Coffee
- Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Granola
- Natural Yoghurt and assorted fruits
- Fresh Fruit Basket
- Homebaked Breads